A large detached renovated stone coachhouse, with wonderful views from the garden and a spacious open plan ground floor.
- Open plan living area with freeview TV/ DVD, wood burner and stairs leading upstairs.
- Dining area at far end leading through to kitchen and with door to enclosed garden. Fully equipped
- Kitchen with fridge freezer, electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and doors leading to patio and lawned back garden.
- Large Wetroom with shower, wc and basin
- Double Bedroom, with door leading to outside stairs and views of surrounding countryside.
- Twin Bedroom
- Single Bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wc and wash handbasin.
Had a fab time, loads of space for the lads to run around and play ball and they really enjoyed playing with Yoko. Lovely house with a lovely view, hope to be back soon.
Amazing time as usual, loved learning to sail and going to the outside theatre. House always warm which is lovely to come home to.
Thank you Ruth and Tim for yet another great holiday here. The cottage is so comfortable and the gardens are looking beautiful. We've done a few new sites and revisited our usual territory.