2x double bedrooms and 3x twin bedrooms – to sleep 10. This old stone building was the original farmhouse, and is great for families and friends to get together.
- One double and one twin bedroom.
- Wetroom with shower, wc and washbasin.
- Very large, double height living area with freeview TV, DVD Player. Wood burner.
- The Kitchen and dining area are at the far end and has a door leading into garden.
- The Kitchen is well equipped with Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Electric cooker, Dishwasher, Washing Machine etc.
- Understair Utility Cupboard and Cloakroom
- Double Bedroom and two Twin Bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower, W.C and wash handbasin.
- The Old Farmhouse has its own private driveway and parking, an enclosed garden with washing line, BBQ, large table and seating and an open patio area also with seating and low table.
Very spacious and well laid out accommodation for large family groups. Kids loved the adjoining play park area and was great when local friends came to visit. The large dining table was also an added bonus as we were all able to sit and eat together. Swan Lake is a fab beach (once you find it) although terrain quite tricky so dont attempt it with very small children. A fantastic week, thank you.
A great place for a family or a lot of people with great dance area! Loved the games room and had lots of fun. Thank you for the great experience, we enjoyed it a lot.
Many thanks for our weeks stay, we had agreat time, great house, great scenery, great, beaches and a great big thank you to Tim and Ruth.
Great Farmhouse to stay in, comfortable and homely. Found some great beaches that allowed the dogs, lovely weather. Enjoyed the weekend.
Very happy with out stay, great location on sea front. Comfy bed, quiet room and good food. The standard of accommodation and service we experienced during our stay was truly outstanding. The friendliness of all the staff we encountered was exceptional. Have already booked to return!