Idyllic retreat for two, with private pretty garden to the rear
- Double height living and dining area freeview TV, wood burner, doors to front and back gardens.
- Double bedroom (no wardrobe) with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, wc and washbasin).
- Kitchen with fridge, electric cooker etc. Freezer and washing machine in adjoining utility room.
- Landscaped private enclosed garden with lawn.
- washing line, garden furniture and BBQ.
Well, what can we say, a fantastic little find. Just love Loveston Barn, the cottage is so cute it's like something you would draw as a child. Its cosy feel is fabulous, hopefully we'll be back.
We had a lovely time staying in the barn, it was very comfortable and a great place from which to visit Skomer Island. Also enjoyed the beach at Tenby. Carew Inn serves a lovely dinner.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome in this lovely cottage and the piece of advices you gave us. We had a wonderful stay here and would recommend it to our friends, Best wishes,